Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Google Plus One

I wanted to share a new tool that I discovered from Google. It is called Google +1. It is a button you can put one your web site that people who visit your site can click on if they link the content of your site. It is kind of the same thing as the Like button on Facebook. I would like to invite my connections to go to my site and click the + 1 button at the bottom right on my home page. “www.duderanchvacation.co

Anyone interested in putting it on your site go to this link. “http://www.google.com/webmasters/+1/button/ “ On this page you can copy the html code to embed the button on your site. This program helps with ranking on Google. If anyone does put this on your site and would like me to start the ball and click on your +1 let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would like to hear your dude ranch stories.